CSGO Update: Improving for Nuke, Cache
- Fixed possible remote code execution bug in KeyValues parsing. Thanks to xPaw for finding and reporting the issue!
- Fixed a bug allowing community servers to override certain game files.
- Added support in vbsp for clip brush textures with different material types.
- Added CS:GO in-game blog localization for Finnish.
- Significantly reduced holiday cheer.
- Added convars cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy and cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy_duration
- With “cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy 1,” when a shot is fired, a 12 inch circle will be drawn at the Effective Range of the weapon, i.e, the farthest distance at which the shot is guaranteed to fall within a 12 inch circle.
- With “cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy 2,” when a shot is fired, a circle will be drawn at the surface that is aimed at showing the area that could have been hit by the bullet given its inaccuracy.
- cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy_duration ( default 10 ) determines how long the debug circles last.
- The further the shot is into the spray sequence, the more red the circle will be.
- Increased radius of c4 disarm sound
- Fixed some cases where alt-tabbing away and back to the game would cause incorrect sounds to play
- Visibility improvements based on color-blind player feedback
- Texture improvements
- New vent models
- Added subtle markers for grenade throws (thanks James Bardolph)
- Added plant-zone decals to Bombsite B
- Added graphic for “Sun-room” (thanks Thurnip)
- Fixed fade distance on crate in checkers
- Fixed weapons being irretrievable under vent
- Fixed all known bomb-stuck spots
- Fixed an exploit involving flashbangs from mid into checkers
- Fixed pixelwalks at mid, T-Spawn, A main, A site
- Improved .nav mesh (thanks p_NM)
- Improved accuracy of grenade clips on metal containers
- Clip brushes now play the correct material type footstep sound
- Performance optimizations
- Removed crate stack from CT side
- Removed railings outside HUT
- Removed railings at top of Heaven ladder
- Lowered ambient soundscape volumes
- Door opening and closing predictability fixed
- Improved .nav mesh (thanks Bez)
- Fixed +use interaction through tool or clip brushes
- Fixed double doors being blocked by their sibling door being blocked by the player